Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Baby Watch!

I am so excited!! The time is here to start keeping a close eye on Flossie because she is in the last stretch of her pregnancy. I get so nervous at this point!! I love this darn cow so much and the thought of her having any issues, and God forbid...I just cannot say it.. Who  knew that I would have such warm fuzzy feelings over a cow.
I have most of my birth kit ready, but I do need to get it all together and in the barn. We have everything for her yummy molasses water after the birth. I have come CPK in case of milk fever. I have Mineral Wells Animal Clinic on speed dial! Who by the way, is an AWESOME group of people. I swear, they are so patient with me, because I am quite a question box once I get going! Just LOVE them!
We also have little piggies on the way! Charlotte is also in the family way, and I have NO idea when they little oinkers are due, Oh no! I know when I thought they were Boom Chicka Wow Wow..ing. But, that due date came and went, so it was obviously just for fun. Now I have to get busy making a piggy maternity ward. So much to do! So little time! There she is, at the farthest trough. Pigging out!
 Here are the last babies, rooting away, lol They have really grown and may get a chance to go out into the pasture soon. I haven't asked them what they think about that, so it may be a bust.
 So, keep an eye out, I will be posting about all sorts of new babies soon. We all know that EVERYONE loves baby pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment